Saturday, September 27, 2008

168.0




well, maybe I figured it out. took long enough. its 10:35 sat night. I was sound a dream and the phone rang, the real phone. neighbor megan heard a dispute up the road and being concerned she went to lend aid if need. she didn't know genie was an amazon type woman. she got home safe and woke me from dream world. I was in crazy land. perhaps megan saved me from the hinterland. some guy had a lot of school buses. today I got to explore a little. found some spider lilys. dug up a few with my ever present hammer. I shall return with an appropriate digging tool and score big time. they are red. top left pic. its a perrennial. it's near the sams club in grapevine. they know how to give sample food. that's where I had lunch. salmon, steak, chicken salad, snack crackers, even a taste of wine, oh and pomegranate juice. oh and pineapple something or another. oh and string cheese. num num. my first day off since the 17th. need to do laundry tomorrow. the next job at dav will be huge. we don't know where to get a helper. big need there. I like the duckies. hours not so much. parking; a nightmare. but not before christmas. ( that was for you emily) oh just kiding around. big love to you. I'm very lucky.

1 comment:

Sister-man said...

im glad you figured it out