Tuesday, September 30, 2008

169.2

and so I did remember how to post picts. but it took along while. one more hard day at the va hospital then perhaps I can rest. I've got a meeting with a man about a door. thursday noon. and so the world keeps turning. I'll put the new shocks on the truck when I get home tomorrow. the surfing board shelf. 9 foot harbor. parking meter. german made snow sled cleverly hidden. the snake I caught by hand. 42" long. corn snake, no fangs. I tried to save it; however it had been run over. long story. kill it it's a snake! don't kill it it's a snake. died naturally if you call being run over natural. I really thought it would make it. died in the night. it was fun to see the one woman when I picked it up. she freeked. anyway still more to learn about all this.

No comments: