Tuesday, December 16, 2008

174.0


snow today. really it was just freezing fog. 30 degrees at 5 pm. not so cool. too cold to go out and start a fire. got invited to the company Christmas swaurae. I mean party. been at home all day. shopping online didn't go so well. didn't buy a thing. had my eye on a router base plate for 6 duckies. great deal. and a rip guide for 11. wanted a laser pointer. too much controversy on that front. got to separate wants from needs. got to get with my man and see which brand he prefers. batts are the big contending factor in this. so I guess wed and thur I'll turn my efforts toward bringing truck truck back up. my laundry is frozen on the line, forgot to bring it in. who am I kidding I just didn't do it.

2 comments:

Sister-man said...

too cold to start a fire, i'm burning deisel, burning dinosaur bones

roseworld said...

johnny cash almost.