Wednesday, January 14, 2009

170.8


it was a nice day today. I was shopping for calenders. almost 10 duckies each. I need 2 you see. bought some wonderful products for a door repair. just got to know where to shop. went to buy inserts for my shoes and for the price I either payed for them or calenders. however you slice it up I got 2 for one, sweet. got home safe again. time to hibernate. maybe a little vehicle repair. music for sure. that is for the remainder of the week. got up to 61 today. I would like to play horse shoes. I played a guy flipping coins. odds or even. I cleaned out the house. his house. but I played my whole pot against him until I lost it back. less than a dollar. I started with a 10 cent front by him. I did lose a pecan in the deal though. they grow on trees. I tried to get him to go rock paper scissors for 3 cents a day or so later. he backed down. shucks.

No comments: