Saturday, October 11, 2008

166


wow. I abandoned the truck project in lieu of a soup project. I 've got a tremendous amount of garlic and an equal amount of sweet onion with quite a nice pile of organic carrots. then some butter beans. smelling good. all of a sudden the pot is not big enough. woof. they didn't let me be radio king on friday. I didn't get payed either. that's 2 weeks with out. that's cool though. built up the hours for a big draw. trying out my new ginsu knife. I like. tomorrow back to the place with the spider lilys. going to gather. should be intteresting. got my shovel layed out. just need a bucket for the swag. that's all I got people

4 comments:

Sister-man said...

butter beans, i'm gonna get you!

chris said...

i don't think dad knows man man emily...but maybe we should teach him. you ready for some new music dad?

Sister-man said...

dad knows that song cause it was on my myspace

roseworld said...

yep man man.get jiggy