Tuesday, October 21, 2008

167.2


well quite a nice day. got 3 checks to work with, very nice. a stair case coming up. I kept wanting to wii today. the chili tasted pretty good. maybe my best ever. adding a little to it tomorrow. some chicken broth; homemade, and a bit of chicken pieces. then I shall package it into freezable units. I made a large amount. got to boil it once more. the venison worked out pretty good. emy wants to go to the farm. um. that should be interesting. I feel the one bullet hunt is coming on. the plans are being made for a family get together. time passes. so tomorrow I go spend duckies on tool repair. nice. this is like getting chili ready. and a door to repair. then crown moulding and baseboard. and and and the teacher said get ready for winter. thank you ladys. thats all you had to do. timmy! will be there. mustangs are coming back. car may become a project soon.

2 comments:

chris said...

was your chili as good as the batch i made last time i visited?

roseworld said...

this was one of my best. I would not put yours down though. I remembered to put chocolate in it this time.