Tuesday, October 14, 2008

173.4


got a supper challenge tomorrow. big wall close up. for bud my old friend. we used to go to his farm. 70 acres. chris caught a huge bass. oh ok it was about 5 lbs. today was a joy. ate at davids. filled up; may not need to eat for a few days. oh ok , I guess I'll get a giant burrito for breakfast. buck fifty if I don't get jalapenos. oh and every thing is in it. quite a treat. I'm about to start a chili. being in texas venison is a good call. home grown tomatos. backstrap is the cut of meat. should be good. no beans or it would be yankee chili. rain on the way. truck still wants attention. I've been lazy. takes about 5 minutes to get it started , after that it is a beast. growling. and here is the homestsrrunner rock. it is kept with dick chenny in an undisclosed location. and so time to fall into the bed of pillows.

1 comment:

Sister-man said...

ain't nothing in the world that i like better than bacon and lettuce and home grown tomatoes