Wednesday, October 22, 2008

170.4




oops, been putting on a few pounds. mom is searching for texas 1/4's. went to the tool store. the bank. rain came. moved paper. some were fun and green others were not. got another stair tread job to do. big fun. the lady thinks I'm a magician. I don't correct her. that will be a nice job. people I know and a safe environment. what a relief. I was playing with my 1/4's today. I don't have oklahoma yet. some I only have 1 of. the drill looked cold so I put drill blanket on it. they are hard to find. I need a new couch. I dragged my old one to the curve and kicked out the foot rest and the neighbors came round. it wasn't a normal act. when people drove by with the windows down I called out FREE COUCH! no one seemed to care. then retired to the porch and right away a guy stopped. is it free? yes. he said we've been by 3 times. I guess we looked intimidating sittng there with our feet almost in the street. maybe they thiught things weren't right.

No comments: