Wednesday, October 15, 2008

169.2

what a day. great fun. worked in the rain. all my cords are dirty. alot of stuff got wet. but to help this man was worth it. maybe he will adopt me. doubt that. one can hope. tomorrow a more difficult task. umm I'm planning to stay on the ground; scaffold involved. reminds me there is more work to be done tonight. people count on me. I like when I get a check. sometimes far between, yet it's enough. good feelings is what it is about. some people look for a reason for anger. what you seek you will find. I'm seeking a cool guy that is good with metal. I'm needing help with a bending project, he is a neighbor. jd 90' of metal needs bending. when I get a day off I'll try to build the perfect chili. super roper is almost over, so time to find something else to do. scaffold bend nap frisbee

1 comment:

Sister-man said...

lonely cat nap whisper