Friday, October 24, 2008

169




and so. time to check the air pressure in your tires. I need some awesome speakers. but all who knows me knows I can crank them. I,ve blown the weak ones. drag. pearl really likes her new digs. got another chair to repair. piece of cake. my hair is turning gray and I'm not even the president. went to sams club for lunch, shrimp, meatball and string cheese. nice. boiled eggs @ home. dishes done, errands run. going to get ready for next week this weekend. beastie boys helped me drive around today. car car is telling me something but since I'm not real good at car talk, I'm confused. need to access codes. paper clip is involved. the answers shall be revield. step up the idle is what I'm thinking. I think super truck is jealous. haven't petted it in awhile. mom hasn't made a deal on her house yet. she is ready to move. needs a renter or something. here is some old work. more to come

No comments: