Monday, October 6, 2008

169.2


wow what a day. they were filming a commercial for hoverround. I was able to get some cold scrambeled eggs and some skim milk. everything else was gone. oh there was some gravy but nothing to put it on. then they moved the table before lunch and missed all of that. well the table and tent was set up right where I was supposed to insatall a system of doors. I was able to overcome obsticalls and got a lot done. got a rootbeer though. they sent someone over and asked us, me to be quiet. the people in the chairs could walk just fine. there was a cute girl that just stood around in the background. you know how to tell when it is real cold in california? they have 2 sweaters tied around their necks. and so tomorrow I go to an investment meeting then on to work. so tired.

No comments: